Expandable Garden Hose With Spray Gun
Expandable Garden Hose is made of durable double latex, and this material makes the hose expands to 3 times its length with water flow and contracts in a few minutes when water flows off. Comes with a high-quality spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns that includes shower, mist, center, flat, cone, soaker, full, and angle. Automatically expands when water is turned on. Expandable and flexible garden hose. No-Twist, tangle, or kink guarantee. Available in 25/50/75/100/200/250-foot length with nozzle and sprayer.
- Automatically expands when water is turned on. Expandable and flexible garden hose. Expandable Garden Hose is not only stronger but saves up to 50% of your space.
- Comes with a high-quality spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns and latex hose, excellent corrosion resistance, and durable quality
- Light Duty durable latex hose which prevents bursting and safe operating water pressure; Minimum water pressure for expanding fully: 36.25PSI/ 2.5Bar; Safe operating water pressure: under 87PSI/6Bar.
- incredibly lightweight, which makes carrying it or storing it easier than ever as it takes almost no space at all.
- Comes with a high-quality spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns latex hose that includes shower, mist, center, flat, cone, soaker, full and angle, excellent corrosion resistance, and durable quality.
Following are some user instructions, which if followed can increase the life of your expandable garden hose:
- When using the hose the first time, ensure to fill the hose with water with the shut-off valve and allow the horse to stretch and expand. Once it has expanded, release the water and repeat the above process once more before started using it.
- Attach the spray nozzle on the other end of the hose. .
- When fully expanded it's ready to use.
- Turn the water off at the source when the hose is not in use.
- Squeeze the nozzle to drain the hose completely and allowing the hose to contract to its original length. .
- Do not use the hose for drinking water.
- Do not leave the hose exposed to the sun for a long time.
- Do not leave the hose out in extreme winter weather. .
- Be careful to use the hose on rough concrete and sharp edges.
- Keep the hose indoor and shaded to increase the life of the hose. .
- please note that the optimal temperature for using the hose is 41℉-113℉.
- Make sure that the water pressure in the normal range (3-12 Bar.
- Completely drain water from the hose and hang up it when not in use.